Based on the episode # PizzaIsNotWorking with Bled Tanoe, PharmD, Founder
- Because Pizza can't fix the pressure of vaccine and testing metrics.
- Because Pizza can't make up for lack of customer interaction and employee motivation.
- Because Pizza can't replace an exit strategy for unhappy pharmacists.
- Because Pizza can't fix the lack of change in working conditions.
- Because Pizza can't replace the need for setting expectations with employers.
- Because Pizza can't teach new pharmacists about the challenges they may face in the industry.
- Because Pizza can't fix the pressure faced by pharmacists and the resulting mistakes and angry employees.
- Because Pizza can't replace the need for connecting with customers.
- Because Pizza can't fix the guilt of managers not being able to help their employees and improve their working conditions.
- Because Pizza is delicious, but it's not a solution to the real issues faced by retail employees.
The Business of Pharmacy Podcast™ is an interesting and entertaining weekly podcast discussion on the business of pharmacy. Hosted by Mike Koelzer, an independent pharmacist in Grand Rapids, Michigan, each episode covers a new topic relevant to pharmacists and pharmacy owners. Listen to a new episode every Monday morning.